понедельник, 19 сентября 2011 г.

amitriptyline and weight gain::For me, it seemed to cause irresistable carb and sugar cravings i could not get enough sweets and fluffy, bready things amitriptyline and weight gain

amitriptyline and weight gain amitriptyline and weight gain::For me, it seemed to cause irresistable carb and sugar cravings i could not get enough sweets and fluffy, bready things.
I exercised vigorously and consistently, but was eating at least three times my normal amount without even noticing it.
For a long time i wondered if i should go back on it, due to increased migraines, but every time i tried, the sugar cravings took over again.
For a while, i tried nortriptaline too.
The eating effect was milder, but still too much.
I actually went three years without a single migraine while on amitriptaline.
That was a long time ago.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий